Stockport County Forum - Saying hello...
Vital Football

Latest Stockport County News

Stockport County Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
This season will finish with..
Suggested By: Cropped
Automatic Promotion4%
A play-off position39%
Top half missing play-offs43%
Bottom half7%
Relegation7%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.cropped4
2.LGC4
3.Mazarron Albert1
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Saying hello...
29 April 2009 10:09 Post ID: #5025
Hi all.

I am Ol' Pop. Prone to feeling the highs and then lows as a result of being a County fan but always up for a pint of Robbies in the Armoury. Florist, Pineapple, Crown....

Born in the 60's and having been rabid in my support of the club when younger am now mellow and grumpy as befits my Yellow Block seat.

Ol' Pop
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
29 April 2009 10:44 Post ID: #5027 - in reply to #5025
Manager
Hi

Been on and off this site for a couple of years now.
Middle aged, disgruntled Trust member and real ale drinker.

Used to be a Greyhound on Edgeley regular but moved to the Heatons. Still walk to Edgeley Park though that path by the Audi garage gets steeper by the year!

The Greyhound
Like post
Like this post
29 April 2009 15:34 Post ID: #5029 - in reply to #5027
Chairman
Found this site a few months ago. Cheadle Ender in his 30's. Three young kids all to be brought up as County fans. Wife is City though

ST holder but not renewing until I know who is in charge of what kind of club. Like a few of us I suspect!
Like post
Like this post
21 May 2009 12:57 Post ID: #5118 - in reply to #5025
Reserve
Hi all. Been a while since I was last on. I can see there are a few more of us now.

Mainstand regular but not sure what I will do next season. Love my County and bringing my kids up to love County too. Lived and worked in Bristol for a while so had a soft spot for the Gas until they cried off about their pitch a couple of years ago.

Good luck editor - hope this place becomes the friendly place for County fans to chat.
Like post
Like this post
30 May 2009 22:39 Post ID: #5133 - in reply to #5025
YTS Player
just joined up so hello to all,lets hope it all gets sorted this week and jimbos back
Like post
Like this post
31 May 2009 10:31 Post ID: #5134 - in reply to #5133
Hi there County Arrow. Thanks for signing up. Hope this place becomes the friendly place for all County fans.

We all need to come together and move forward now I think.

Amen to Jim coming back. I reckon Monday / Tuesday we will be out of admin. If Jim comes back he has a hell of a task to keep us in L1 but if anyone can do it Jimbo can!
Like post
Like this post
02 July 2009 11:47 Post ID: #5250 - in reply to #5025
Hi all once more. An even better time so say hello and join in the friendly chat about OUR club. So... if you are lost after the demise of Rivals.net please join in and say hello. We are looking for moderators to run the forum because, quite frankly, I am too old and do not know my virtual elbow from my virtual where ever.

So come on in! At times like this all County fans need to stick togther and rally round!

Cheers

Ol' Pop(side)
Like post
Like this post
08 September 2009 10:35 Post ID: #5397 - in reply to #5250
Manager
Fee here,

Used to visit this site alot ( couple of years ago) spoke to someone called Bukta(?) just wondering if he still visits?

Anyway, Iv'e been a County fan for about 5 years, and I'm addicted to SCFC.
Plus I support Help the Hatters.
Like post
Like this post
08 September 2009 15:08 Post ID: #5398 - in reply to #5397
Chairman
Hi Fee

Good to see a new name on the board. There seems to be 8 or 9 of us posting ad hoc now. Ol'Pop was running the forum and I think he has had time away from his PC but is due back in a couple of weeks. I usually end up buying him a pint on the Florist but have missed his miserable face this season!

Also, anyone who is involved with Help the Hatters deserves a gold star in my book!

Edited by Kid Charlemagne 8/9/2009 15:10
Like post
Like this post
22 June 2010 23:19 Post ID: #6096 - in reply to #5025
YTS Player
hello all,

signed up a couple of weeks ago, glad to find a site that keeps me updated all the time with whats going on at ep, i live in newcastle and due to work commitments only managed a small handful of games over the last 4 years, hope to get to a few more this season
Like post
Like this post
23 June 2010 14:29 Post ID: #6101 - in reply to #6096
Chairman
Welcome Countykev, nice to see another new face on board, everything's pretty goog just now just waiting for the appointment of our new manager then we're running, once again welcome

Stay Positive People
Like post
Like this post
23 June 2010 17:35 Post ID: #6102 - in reply to #6101
Assistant Manager
Yes welcome CountyKev. Seems to be more signing up the last few weeks. It also seems to be a friendly place here. Taking vicmans lead we also seem to have a degree of positive thinking going on here too.

Come on County (fans) !
Like post
Like this post
30 July 2012 08:51 Post ID: #8076 - in reply to #5025
YTS Player
Hi to all from sunny Spain

I am the ORIGINAL Calliope (of "Tea Party" notoriety). Somehow my user name/identity has been usurped by another Calliope. How can this have happened? So, anyway, the comments about the upcoming Caley Thistle game are not mine.
Just thought I´d get that off my chest!
Like post
Like this post
30 July 2012 09:01 Post ID: #8077 - in reply to #5025
Chairman
Calliope (of Tea Party fame!) - hello there. The Tea Party, sadly missed. Another great bit of County's history now. I wish you and DE and others would get that re-started. Happy days I thought would never end....

Where is the comments about Caley Thistle? Could you send me the link please? Very odd if someone else has signed up with your username - I will nag the folks at Vital to look into it.

Good to have you back.
Like post
Like this post
06 August 2012 19:48 Post ID: #8096 - in reply to #5025
Reserve
Hi all,

I'm Stockport born and bred and been following the Hatters since 1960. Now living in the South West and hoping that the site will help me to keep in touch with everything going on at EP. Feeling much more optimistic for the new season and good luck to all.
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum: